Monday, December 28, 2009

@!# NEW YEAR 2010 is knocking on the door &*%^

Every new thing has importance in life. New Job, New car, New shirt, New Shoes, New Specs & many more new thing. But the New Year has so much importance. It comes up with a full of joy, hope & so many new things. Some of us already planned for New Year vacations in goa, puri, disco & many more happening places. Some start with the resolutions & many more things.

I am also thinking about New Year & not different. I am also thinking that this new year I will achieve that thing, this thing & flan-flan. Hope by God’s grace I will surely achieve those. Those things satisfy my materialistic wishes. But once I thought that, why I am not thinking about to serve for country, to serve the society, to help the needful peoples. With in a second, I got the answer. I am not caring about these things. I am whirled in my materialistic wishes, so that I neglect the main purpose of life.

The smile on the face of a man, when you give him some money/food who was food hungry since 10 days, after seeing the food. The blessings of the old man, when you help him to cross the busy traffic.Apart from the two above things, there are so many things which satisfy your soul. I think the fake challenges of our life materialistic wishes almost made us a machine. A machine which provides only the work what assigned to him. Just remember the day when you see the sunset & sunrise. You will cross infinite of seconds in past. but you can’t get that. In my college days in engineering, I usually went to the terrace of hostel in morning & evening. Every day I was nourished with those golden rays & blessings of SUN GOD. But now rat race in professional life has snatched every thing from my life, which satisfies my soul. I think many more people feel that. I know the change is the part of life. But the change which will hamper your soul, satisfaction & life. I think this is not a change, this is a disaster. This will destroy you.

So peoples my oath is that, apart from my professional life I will create some opportunities, time & space. In those moments, I will do work to satisfy my soul. From these mantra, I will create my plan. Oh God Please provide me some moments which will satisfy my inner soul & materialistic wishes both. I want to maintain balance between my life.

Now by the words of Late Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan, I want to give you the message "Please plan your new year, which gives the balance in your life."

Nav Umang,Nav Tarang,
Jivan Ka Nav Prasang,

Naval Chhah,Naval Rah,
Jivan Ka Nav Pravah,

Geet Naval,Preet Naval,
Jivan Ki Riti Naval,
Jivan Ki Niti Naval,
Jivan Ki Jeet Naval.

BY--- Late Sri Harivansh Rai Bachchan


With these words, wishing you Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger