Thursday, December 3, 2009

EXPERIENCE OF CAT & MOUSE :-)

My alarm rang around 6:35 morning. By half heart, I woke up. But once I left the bed, the only one thing was revolving around my mind & that is none other than CAT'09. I reached at the Test center around 7:55 AM, as they have mentioned to reach before 8:00 am. I was on time. Due to 10 days window & 2 slots on everyday, the rush was not at the center, which always happened in CAT exam. Around 8:20 they had given permission to enter in to the Pavilion of CAT 09. They have seized every thing (watch,mobile,handkerchief,purse & everything what you can imagine), then I left only with CAT admit card, Identity proof,CAT voucher & Indian currencies. Thank GOD!!!!!!!

After entering in to pavilion, I went for Biometric Finger scan, Web cam photo shoot & a little bit verifications. When the Prometric guys are doing such things, I was thinking about How Technology has changed the life of person & being a Software developer, why I am leaving the Technology & moving toward the Management. HA HA HA ......but soon I recycled my thoughts very rapidly in to Bin & press SHIFT+DEL so that it remove permanently from the System.

Around 8:40 am, I have assigned a system for the test. A beautiful girl sat just next to me, but when your life is on cliff then surely your mind can't divert from these beauties. Test was from 10:00 am, so I decided to take a nap, just bowed my head in the desk of system & went in to sweet dreams. But due to some formalities from the prometric guys, I woke up again on 9:35 am. One of instructor came & guide us for the test & system. As prometric guys were very helpful. I was praying to GOD that please at least in my terminal, there is not any restart, technical problems. God heard me & my test has went a smooth ride. Questions were contain average difficulty level, but a slight tricky ones. My coolness & calmness helped me a lot. I was going through the questions one by one & taking lead from the competitors. As I have managed only 38 out of 60, but I was satisfied.
When I came & searching the response of others on PAGALGUY, I found that average attempt rate is around 40-42. This time you can't cross check the answers & get a approx percentile from Coaching institutes. B'coz test was online & questions hadn't be given to us. So just waiting for the 22 Jan 09, when results will be out. Hope that I will get through the hurdle.....

Let's see what the future hold for me in his bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger