Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Last evening B'fore The D day Of CAT...............

With the hope & fear in heart, the D day arrived. Now my mind has been full of thoughts for the next day. The Computer CAT is now different. Apart from the nervousness of CAT Q paper surprise, this time many more things are vital just like, restarting of Terminal, Pass word not accepting, server crash, Virus attack & many more computer threats. As the demons arrive near to you, either you will ran away from there & surrender your self in the hand of demons Or face bravely the demons. Why surrender yourself in the hand of demons like CAT? I choose the second option of facing the CAT bravely. Let's see this time how CAT will surprise me........

Just like Arjuna of MAHABHARATA, I have armed myself with Quant formulas, DI concepts & Verbal awareness. But I am missing the savior like Krishna, who helped Arjuna in the Battle of Mahabharata..... So for reliving from that thing, I had set my laptop wallpaper as :---

When God Leads you to the edge of the cliff,Trust him fully. Only one of the two things happen; Either he will catch you when you fall or he will teach you How to fly.

Now I surrender my self in the hand of Vasudeva, Hey VASUDEV please give me what I deserve not what I want. I have always full trust on you, Now once upon my Ship is in the middle of river, please take care for that, how I have bestowed with the blessings of yours in my 25 years of life, Please take care for me for my rest of the life.

Now I will go for a sound sleep in night with a little bit fear & a lot of Hope in my heart. Come again tomorrow evening with the experience of CAT & MOUSE...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger