Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A very good trip....

I am relaxing these days. I am just enjoying the penultimate month of my job. In April 2011, I went for a trip to Lucknow & Muzaffarpur. The purpose was to meet my relatives. As in Lucknow, I stayed one day but it was very nice feeling. I enjoyed the lovely moments with bade mamaji & his family. I went to agricultural farm where bade mamaji is working. It was something great to breathe fresh air. It was very nice feeling to come closer with Mother Nature & enjoying the green earth after a long time. I also visited Kansiram Park & Mayawati Park in Lucknow. A way back in news, I heard about that park. But it was really awesome. Although Mayawati looted the common man & built such a beautiful park. But I appreciate the thinking of Mayawati. It was really awesome.
I reached Muzaffarpur on Thursday 21st April 2011. The golden days of my childhood was floating in my eyes. It was something very special trip to me & brother every time in our summer vacations during childhood. We had 8-10 cousins; every trip of Muzaffarpur was special for us. I remembered that we all played a lot in summer vacations. Leave it... So where was I? Hamm I reached Muzaffarpur for 3 days. It was really great that almost everyone was there. I, Sonu bhai, Golden bhai & vicky went for movie DUM MARO DUM. Although movie was time pass but we all enjoyed the company of each other. I don't smoke usually, but with the company of Golden bhai I went for smoking. It was really nice feeling to smoke after a long time.
The good thing about the trip was that I enjoyed a lot. The bad thing was that I ate a lot. If you are going to meet your relatives, then surely you will gain at least 4-5 kilos. The same thing happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger