Wednesday, March 9, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first quarter of New Year 2011 brings a lot for me. From the very first day of January 2011, there were results from MBA entrance exams. It broke my heart but not my inner strength. I prepared well for MBA entrance exams from Career Launcher. There were a lot for me in the Mock CATs of CL. But I forgot that these were only Net practices not real MBA entrance exams. I completely washed off in real MBA exams (CAT,JMET,etc.). From the results, I found that I was weak in every section of MBA exam. But my inner soul was not accepting this. But real is bitter than reel. I forced my brain to accept the reality, but I was hapless with my heart. After the debacle, I tried to concentrate on my office work & switch for job. Still I am not finding a solid floor beneath my feet. I left everything with God and tried everywhere.

But my never giving attitude constantly pushed me to give my 100 percent. I tried every time with my full passion & enthusiasm. My family members had faith on me. But they were seeing the circumstances from pavilion. They suggested me at every front. Today I read a post on my brother's blog. According to him, they all were worried about my future. I thanked to all of you for taking care for me. I am very lucky that I found such a supportive well wishers. But I want to say to my family members that I was not worried. I was crying, trying for things, hapless with circumstances and making dices rolled on my favour. So, I hadn't time to worry. But you know boss, we all are seeing things vertically and Almighty is watching things horizontally. So, The Almighty knows better for you. He knows your limitations & obstacles in the path. So he will put you on the right platform. I have always faith on The Almighty. Ah!!! Now I am flowing with emotions. So, it’s better to leave it now.

So coming to the agenda, I got a call for Personal Interview for PGPIM course at Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management,Ahemadabad. As usual this time again, I went for interview with my 100 percent. The interview was very nice. On 7th of March at 11:00 AM, I got a selection call from Mr. Ashok Shah from AIIM. Since then, my life has been completely changed. I am dedicating this success to Gyan Vikas (Brother) and Prashant Sir. Guys without you, it was very difficult for me. Thanks for support. I hope we will support each other down the line also. I forgot Amit Pandey & DK. Amit always tell me, " why you are worrying dost, you made for big platform". This time Amit told same thing to me. Thanks Amit for such a faith on me. DK is a person; I have always clashed with him. But he is always true to me. DK thanks for drawing true picture in front of me. DK, I want to say one thing to you, “Boss genuinity is your USP and thanks for being genuine to me at every time.

Guys, I want to say one thing to you all, “You all have faith on me and I have faith on all of you. This is the real thing which fuels me to perform in every odd".

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger