Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lost with the pace................

With my MP3 player in evening, I left from the office. Just plug on the Mp3 player & with listening songs, I moved to my room in kolkata. Once I was thinking that "is this life I wanted?".... Surely no....From my college days I love to take challenges. But in office I loved to out from the ofice. B'coz the work is so monotonus & cheap that No one loves that. I had such a high aspirations when I joined TCS, that I will do this & that Falan Falan........... but here fuss.....Every time the same thing, same client report, same MS excel shhet & my self. When I am drafting some business docs, I cursed Bill gates, Why he made MS Office..... just a Stupid thing which made my life so miserable... Designated as a S/W developer & I am drafting business Docs...Most of people around me are doing the samne thing & they are very happy with the way, where Life leads them....Then What THE GRAET Project Mangers & Account mangers are doing, Just coming to office around 1 Pm in noon & send me mail that do this Docs...& more. Then I felt that why these lines are True...-> "Your Boss want every time more from your self, more than your Girl Friend."

Really Now I feel this is true. But every one is busy in making happy to thier boss not due to that he loves to do that.. But He wants a good rating, good appraisal , promotion & many more. This was also my agenda at start. Now it's irritating me....... I Lost with the pace of pleasing my Boss. The Real man inside me lost some where but Plastics Guy has won..Some of my friend said to me that you have to do this b'coz your boss is Just like GOD to you. My carrer is with him.... So I achived every thing, Sorry I am not, this is Plastic GUY inside me achived every thing. But Real man always told me why are you doing this...... this is not right... But Plastic guy told me that hey Just ignores him..... Do what you need in professional life?......... Real man told me you are not here for this thing, leave this & go for what you love to do.... The quest between the Plastic Guy & Real man is like that whoever will win in future, But the one part of my self will Lost with the pace through my life.............

2 comments:

  1. Nice start I should say! Writing is a good habit and that too when you are frustrated. Keep on writing whether any body in this damn world gives you a thought or not. Just do it, because there are things that you can't discuss with people. With time, You will find answers of your questions.
    These issues are about to come in mind, especially when you work in IT services. But, the problematic part is that it is same everywhere. There is hardly any balance between work and life inside an organization. I have a full set of literature along with me on this issue. But, try to gel with that culture. To be precise, it is not about that plastic guy and real man, it is more about individual aspirations and collective goal. Think more, and you will start enjoying your work at least for the sake of putting it on your blog.

    Moreover, go through you blogs several times ... keep on editing it continuously whenever you are free. Redundancy in writing requires thorough editing. This will improve your writing skills.

    FYI... 'Love, life and Lalima' has been deleted from my blog as of now. But, the writing is still going on. You will get the next part in your mailbox as and when it is done.

    Enjoy writing.

    GV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ur True comments..... At least one article in a week is possible....... If I will free... Just I will try it to do it......

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger