Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Me .............

Since last 900 days, Cubicle of my office is my new home. Where I spent almost 10000 Hours with my new home. S/W engineers love their cubicle just like a Monkey loves Tree. No one want to leave it or share it. It is another home, where You live your dream.

Today in my leisure time after my work in the office, I just gave rest to my life partner (Your desktop is like your life partner in office, B'coz without this you are incomplete in office) & bowed my head in the desk in cubicle. Just in a fraction of seconds, I went in to my dream.

Dream is the only place where you are free to do anything.I saw my self in my golden engineering days. After some time one of my colleague woke me up for Tea & Snacks. In office your colleagues are just like your family members, who take care for your needs. After Tea, I again came to my cubicle world. Then I thought that, Kabhi Kabhi mere dil me khayal ata hai ......... ki main S/W engineer na hota to kya hota...................

Since my college days, I love to go for electronics industry. I was good in VLSI, VHDL, Communications & many more subjects. Thinking that I am such a stud who will crack any thing in world with my knowledge & hard work. But when the opportunities are very less & limited, then a student from C grade engineering college have only one thing left, that's his dream. Same thing happened to me. At that time I truly believed in the Dialog of RDB-->> "College ke bahar mere jaise kitne DJ pis gaye , is college me DJ ki koi aukat hai".

Being a BE with Hons. I searched job for almost 10 months in pune & near places. But thank God that TCS had hired me as Assistant Systems Engineer. If I hadn't selected by TCS then......It may be I am working in a Low profile Company, a respected lecturer in engineering college, doing MBA from any corner in INDIA.............

GOD always gives you the best thing... As in my article, I explained the life in my professional world. But I have learned a lot from this period.... I have developed a sense of maturity, keep my perseverance level high, and many more practical things.

Really, now I am thinking that "Kabhi kabhi mere dil me khayal ata hai ki yadi main S/W engineer ki jagah kuch aur hota to .............I really missed this cubicle, My office machine, Colleagues & my life in professional world. Which taught me new lesson every day........... & help me to shape in a better Human being......"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger